FROM SOIL TO OIL: Cannabis processing solutions to maximize the value of every harvest
As a Commercialization Partner for Nextleaf Solutions’ IP portfolio, Nextleaf Labs, based in Coquitlam, BC, conducts all processing under their Health Canada Issued Standard Processing or Research License (contract dependent).
Our clients are focused on scaling their business and creating commercial success.
You are a:
- Leverage our extensive Patent Portfolio to transform biomass from cannabis and hemp, into high value THC & CBD oils, ready to infuse or formulate into derivative cannabis products
- Extraction, distillation, and purification of CBD and THC cannabinoids efficiently at a commercial scale
- We provide dedicated processing solutions so you can also focus on what you do best
Evolution of Distillate:
Based on the specifications of the desired finished product, we create an extract suitable for formulation into a variety of products including:
PRIVATE LABEL MANUFACTURING
- Automated vape filling line
- Compliant formulation assistance from ingredients to hardware
- Leverage skilled team of scientists and proprietary technology
BULK SALES & PURCHASING
Tell us what you’re looking for:
- Distillate (THC & CBD)
- Refined Oil
- Water-Soluble Cannabinoids
Here’s what we’re currently buying:
- Cannabis & Hemp Biomass
- Refined (Crude) Oil
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT
- SOP Development for Finished Product Formulation
- Analytical Testing
- Prototype Development
- Human Testing (coming soon!)
- Our Phase 1 extraction plant can process the same amount of biomass into a refined oil as approximately 10 large supercritical CO2
Components of Commercial Success:
- Ingredient Standardization: easy to dose and formulate. Meet or exceed regulatory requirements
- Premium Oils: refined and purified, high potency
- Versatility: extracts suitable for a wide variety of formulations
Stay in the Know:
Sign up to receive the latest company news and updates from Nextleaf Solutions.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Phase 1 designed to process more than 200,000 kg annually
- Daily throughput = Approximately 600 kg biomass
- 3,000 vape carts/hr
- 40 mins (34km) from Vancouver International Airport in Coquitlam, BC.
- Our pricing structure is based on several variables such as the potency of biomass, level of refinement or purity sought, and intended product or formulation. We encourage you to contact us to build a custom quote.
- Extraction: 200 kg of biomass per batch
- Distillation: 20 L crude oil
- Final packaging is handled by the client, including application of excise stamps